Mission OF PMZ
The PMZ has been established to be the National Authority on Project Management with a vision to furthering professionalism and to achieve recognized standards of certification for project managers in Zimbabwe. PMZ intends to foster ethical practices within the global values of best practices.
Project management Zimbabwe (PMZ) is an Association for Project Management Practitioners from all walks of projects and qualifications.
- Whether you hold a PMI (US) or AXELOS (UK) qualification such as PMP or PRINCE2 you qualify for membership with us.
- Whether you are a student, graduate, engineer, technician, farmer, lawyer, doctor or from any profession, with or without a Project Management qualification you will still qualify for membership.
- If you do not have a Project Management qualification we will mentor you towards one, such as our locally accredited Certificate(CPM) and Diploma courses (DPM & PGDPM) or international Certifications.
- We are also champions in customized short-term Project Management corporate trainings.
OUR PARTNERS AND AFFILIATES
Our Affiliated Colleges:
- Trust Academy Harare & Bulawayo campus
- Management Training Bureau
- Speciss College Harare & Bulawayo
- Quadp consultants – firstname.lastname@example.org – 0777190955
- Baseline Project Management College – Martha Masunda – 0775161071
- Erett School of International Agriculture – email@example.com, 0783687395
- Midlands School of Business – Gweru, firstname.lastname@example.org, 054-226347