The distinct Benefits of Corporate Membership are as follows:
1. Your company becomes an associate partner; hence your logo will automatically always feature on all our adverts as an associate partner.
2. PMZ membership certificate.
3. You will be entitled to always bring a banner and corporate brochures at all PMZ functions and events free of charge.
4. You are automatically entitled to a discount at all functions and events hosted by Project Management Institute of Zimbabwe.
5. Opportunity to facilitate presentations and display your project management ability at our PMZ monthly public lecture series.
6. You will also be entitled to copies of the Project Management Journals free of charge and a discount on any advert placed therein.
7. At the discretion, of the editor, you are also entitled to contribute, worthy articles in PMZ journals.
8. Access to our database for both corporate and individual members.
9. Networking platform with other Project Managers.
10. Being part of a professional body that promotes Project Management excellence and professionalism to the highest level.
11.Become part of the on-going support of major players in industry and commerce as well as the Zimbabwe Government in National Projects.
12. Access to information resources via PMZ Global networks and local library
13. Representation on national PM developments and The Project Management Excellence Awards Program
14. Inter-society agreements with a range of local and International professional bodies
Individual membership benefits include, among others;
- Inclusion in our employment agency database giving members an opportunity to get jobs from our corporate members
- Networking across all sectors with other Project Management professionals
- Membership card and certificate
- Participating in shaping Project Management in Zimbabwe and Africa
- Regional branch activities
- Regular country-wide meetings and workshops
- Social activities such as golf days
- Access to the PMZ web site, which has articles of interest, and up to date news regarding Project Management.
- A voice at the PMZ training seminars
- Regular publications: PMZ Journals and Newsletters.