This Diploma-level course offers a comprehensive review of project management from methodology, toolsets and documentation, to the project life cycle including analysis, planning, design and evaluation. With qualifications in Project Management in great demand internationally, this Diploma course will greatly enhance your career prospects. The DPM course is fully accredited and registered with the Zimbabwe Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education. DPM course is available both conventional and online.
The DPM course carries a total of 9 Modules worth 65PDUs covered in two STAGES; Part 1 & Part 2. Part 1 (one) of four (4) modules is covered via CPM training. This means that candidates elligible for DPM registration must have completed CPM succesfully or possess an equivalent qualification worth exemption from CPM.
The total minimum duration of the DPM course is 1 (one) year, i.e. Part 1 (CPM) six months and Part 2 another six months. Our Accredited colleges are: TRUST academy, Speciss college, and the Management Training Bureau in Msasa.
Timing and Duration:
The course is available to any qualifying person in or outside Zimbabwe through conventional in
class learning or online training. PMZ accredited tuition centers include
- Trust Academy Harare & Bulawayo campus – +263712212176/ +263772134152
- Management Training Bureau – (04) 446778
- Speciss College Harare & Bulawayo – (024) 2708494
- Quadp consultants – firstname.lastname@example.org – 0777190955
- Baseline Project Management College – Martha Masunda – 0775161071
- Erett School of International Agriculture – email@example.com, 0783687395
- Midlands School of Business – Gweru, firstname.lastname@example.org, 054-226347
Regardless of where the student is based, the course should take around six to twelve months to complete. All email applications & Enquires for online Learning must be directed via email to the PMZ National Secretarial Office Harare email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +263 4 776000